Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to All

I'll keep this brief, because a lot can be said in a few words... Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving... 
We have a lot to be thankful for in this world... for me, I am thankful for the love and support of all my family and friends... I'm also thankful for health and happiness... If you have these covered, you pretty much want for nothing! As the hubby would say, 'the rest is gravy!'
Sorry for the lack of pictures today... packing in a hurry caused some things to be left behind, but all the important things made it to the cabin and that's all that matters! I'm off to enjoy the feast!

Not our turkey, but I did manage to find a picture of a chicken on the laptop
Lx

12 comments:

  1. Your turkey looks like it will be delicious as well as pretty. Hope you have a very special Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all up there at the cabin! I can't wait to see you....
    Lotsa love, hugs and cups of tea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy thanksgiving to you & yours lovely...

    enjoy the cabin...& time with the family...

    glad you cleared up the *turkey* thing...i thought holy s*** that is an amazing bird!!! {are we allowed to say that on line!!??}

    hugs honey...
    melissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Sweetie. I must say, I am finding the whole Thanksgiving thing rather mystifying as we don't celebrate it here in Australia. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Laura. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura,
    Have a good time with your family and I will remember that frase of your husband, love it!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Laura,
    Just found your blog via Melissa Miss Sew & So. Your header got me instantly - relaxation on a tray! I'm your 101st follower!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura, hope you enjoyed you Thanksgiving! Happy new week,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one big bird! I hope you had a great day...Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you had a great thanksgiving. im glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails